- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
MCA extends due date of filing Financial Statements
Ministry of Corporate Affairs vide its Circular no 13/2019 Dt. 29/10/2019 extends the due date for filing of financial statements. The e forms namely, AOC-4, AOC (CFS) AOC-4 XBRL for financial year 2018-19 can now be filed till 30.11.2019 and e-form MGT-7 till 31.12.2019.
No additional fees shall be levied on companies while submitting the forms by this date.