- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Due Date of Filing Income Tax Return Extends to 30th Nov 2019
The Due Date of Filing Income Tax Return for the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh has been extended to 30th Nov 2019.
After revocation of Article 370 and part of 35A in the states of J&K and Ladakh, the residents have been unable to file their Income Tax Return. The difficulties have arisen due to non availability of internet services in these areas since 5th August. The same has resulted in incapacity of all kinds of taxpayers to file their income tax returns timely. Considering which the extension notification has been pronounced by the Government of India on 31st Oct 2019.This official notification has given a relief to all categories of taxpayers, including those who were required to file their ITR by 31st Aug 2019.
The date extension notification shall only extend the benefits to these particular regions and not the country as a whole.