- Income Tax Slab & Tax Rates for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Form 16: What is Form 16? Form 16 Meaning, Format & How to Upload
- Tax Benefits on Housing Loans for Home Buyers
- Section 234F: Penalty for Late Filing of Income Tax Return
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO REGISTER ONLINE FOR VOTER ID OR ELECTORS PHOTO ID CARDTo register online for voter ID or Electors photo ID card follow the below-mentioned steps: -
- Step 1: Open any web browser (Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc.).
- Step 2: Go on the URL space and type http://www.nvsp.in/
- Step 3: As soon as the site opens you will find options like login/register in the left pane of the website.
- Step 4: Select the option login/register from the left pane of the website.
- Step 5: Now select the option “Don’t have an existing account”, Register as a new user.
- Step 6: As soon as you click on Register as a new user you will need to fill in your details like a phone number.
- Step 7: While filling in the registration details you also need to verify yourself by entering the OTP after entering the captcha.
- Step 8: Enter the OTP you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Step 9: Now there will be two options on your screen: “I have an EPIC number” or “I don’t have an EPIC number”.
- Step 10: Choose the appropriate option among the two enlisted above.
- Step 11: If you don’t have an EPIC number you can enter your email address.
- Step 12: Set a strong and easy-to-remember password.
- Step 13: You have successfully registered. Now login with your mobile number and password.
- Step 14: As you get logged in, select the form from the home page.
- Step 15: If you are a first-time voter then select from 6.
- Step 16: Select and provide information like State, Assembly.
- Step 17: Enter your details like your Name, Age, DOB, Address, Details of your enrolled family members.
- Step 18: Recheck that there isn’t any field left red. Fill them and upload the supporting documents required.
- Step 19: Enter the place and date you are filling in the form.
- Step 20: Click on save and if you are done with filling the form just press the submit button.
DOCUMENTS AND PAPERS REQUIRED FOR ENROLLING FOR ELECTOR’S PHOTO ID CARD
Yes, that’s true you do require some of your documents while registering online for Elector’s photo ID card or voters ID card. These areas are mentioned below:-
- PAN card
- Latest bank statements of yours
- Utility bills of yours
- Copy of passport
- Driving license
- Service card issued by the government
- Property document
- Two recent Photographs
- Arms license
- OBC/ST/SC document
- Student ID card
- Railway ID card
- Physical handicap document
- Pension document if any
- Age proof if any (SSLC certificate, Birth certificate etc)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR OBTAINING A VOTER ID CARD
There lie certain different criteria too to be an eligible candidate for applying for a voter ID card. Some of these are as follows:
- He/she must be an Indian citizen
- The individual must be at least 18 years old.
- The individual should have a permanent address.
- There should not be any criminal charges and neither he/she should be bankrupt.
- Filling out form 6 is very essential.
- The person should provide all the original documents required.
- One needs to ensure that the applicants must provide all legally correct information.
REQUIREMENT FOR VOTER ID OR ELECTOR’S PHOTO ID CARD
There are various uses of having a voter ID card or Elector’s photo ID card as they provide some of the important details. The various other uses are as follows:-
- Voter ID card or Elector’s photo ID card serves as identity proof as well.
- It depicts that you are a registered voter of the nation.
- The voter ID card or the Elector’s photo ID card contains your personal information, signature, and photograph.
- The voter ID card or Elector’s photo ID card allows an individual to attain all government schemes.