- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
CBDT launches e-Nivaran to deal with IT grievances!
Income Tax Department has finally launched its ambitious grievance redressal system "e-Nivaran"
This "e-Nivaran" facility aims at superfast resolutions of the complaints of taxpayers.The complaints will be internally escalated to the concerned department in a paperless way and will be tracked by this system until its final solution.
An exclusive "e-Nivaran" (electronic resolution) link has recently been activated on the e-filing portal of the department –https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/ – where taxpayers can register their complaints through their personal computer systems and receive a special PIN number on their registered mobile and email, as their unique number to keep track of the issue.