- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
Post Demonetization, Govt. announces benefits on E-Payments!
Finance Minister Arun Jaitley today put forward a plethora of benefits for promoting the use of digital payments which are as follows:
*Petrol/diesel cheaper for those who pay by digital mode, to get 0.75 per cent Discount .
* NABARD will give Rupay card to people who have Kisan Credit Card.
* People buying monthly seasonal tickets in the Suburban railway networks through digital payment mode, to get 0.5 per cent discount (This measure, he said, will be effective from January 1 next year, and the Mumbai suburban railways will be the first to implement it?)
* People booking Railway tickets online will get Rs 10 lakh accidental insurance free and people opting for Railway facilities like retiring room, catering etc. will get 5 per cent discount if paying through digital mode.
* 10 per cent and 8 per cent discounts will be offered in the case of general and life insurance, for buying new policies or paying premiums online through Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) websites.
* Centre to expedite digital switchover; 2 POS machines will be given to villages with 10,000 population, 1 lakh villages to be selected.
* 10 per cent off on paying in digital mode at toll plazas.
This has come as a breath of fresh air after exactly one month post demonetization.