- Last Date to File ITR for FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24) - Income Tax Return Due Date
- Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24): How to File ITR Online India
- Documents Required for Income Tax Return (ITR) Filing in India FY 2022-23 (AY 2023-24)
- How to Calculate Income From House Property
- 80G Deduction: Claim Tax Benefits on Donations to Charitable Institutions
CBDT amends format of 3CD Report with effect from 01.04.2017!
The format of 3CD Report has been amended by CBDT by exercising the powers conferred in section 44AB read with section 295.From 01.04.2017, amended Form 3CD will be used.
Form 3CD is a Form in accordance with Rule 6G(2) and Section 44AB of the Income Tax Act, 1961. The Form is a part of the process of filing Income Tax Returns in India and is an Annexure to the Audit Report.